Monkeys & Apes Montessori Language Learning Figurines 3yrs+
Known to share a large portion of human DNA, monkeys and apes are among the most intelligent creatures on our planet. Not only that, but they function in complex social structures, similar to humans. Many monkeys and apes can learn sign language, problem solving, are capable of exhibiting emotion, and actually have distinct personalities. However, there’s still much about monkeys and apes that we don’t know. Study and examine these precisely detailed and realistic figurines, and maybe you’ll be the one to discover a new fact about primates!
- 12 pieces per TOOB®. Contents Cannot Be Purchased Individually.
- Some of the most intelligent animals on planet Earth, apes are as clever as they are curious! This Toob includes a baboon, orangutan, squirrel monkey, golden lion tamarin, lemur, spider monkey, gorilla, woolly monkey, mandrill, capuchin, chimpanzee, and a red tail monkey.
- Characteristics: These figurines were not only professionally sculpted, but individually hand painted to ensure each model captures the spirit and personality of these amazing animals. The baboon is as inquisitive as its posture suggests, while the chimpanzee is happy to come over with its child and meet a new friend!
- Size and Color: 1.5 inches long, 1.5 inches wide, and 12.8 inches tall, this Toob is a bit larger than the size of a standard American ruler and contains 12 primate pals that range from 1.25 to 3.75 inches tall. Each model is painted with true to life scientific accuracy, such as the gorilla’s black body and silver back hair that indicates it’s a male, and are excellent for creative play, teaching and learning, or just as cute pieces of décor.
- The Monkeys & Apes TOOB® is part of the TOOBS® collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free