小蝌蚪找妈妈 Little Tadpoles Looking For Mom (Hardcover)
A traditional story illustrated using Chinese Painting 国画 techniques.
画面取材于著名画家齐白石创作的鱼虾形象
Inspired by famous chinese artist, Qi bai shi
The little tadpoles saw some ducks were playing with their mother.They remembered their mother.(小蝌蚪们看见小鸭在和妈妈玩,想起了自己的妈妈。)
Where is our mother? I don’t know.(我们的妈妈在哪里?我不知道。)
They went to ask Mr shrimp.(它们去问吓公公)
Excuse me! Did you se my mother?(打搅一下!您见过我们的妈妈吗?)
Your mother’s eyes are very big.(你们的妈妈大眼睛)
The little tadpoles saw the fish, They thought she was their mother.(小蝌蚪们看见鲤鱼以为是自己的妈妈。)
Mum, mum. No. Your mother has four legs.(妈妈,我不是。你们的妈妈是四条腿。)
The little tadpoles saw the salamander.(小蝌蚪们看见了大鲵。)
Mum, mum. No. Your mother dresses in green.(妈妈,我不是,你们的妈妈穿绿衣服。)
The little tadpoles saw the tortoise dressed in green, and they shouted. (小蝌蚪们看见了乌龟穿着绿衣服就喊了起来。)
Mum, mum. No. Your mother has no tail. (妈妈,我不是,你们的妈妈没有尾巴。)
At this moment the frog came over.(这时青蛙游过来了。)
Oh! Dear! I am your mum. But why don’t we look alike?(噢!亲爱的!我是你们的妈妈。那么,我们怎么和你不一样呀?)外 语 爱 好 者 网 站 www.ryedu.net
The frog said to the tadpoles.(青蛙对小蝌蚪说)
Mum, mum. When you grow up we’ll look alike. (妈妈,等你们长大了就和我一样了。)
At last, they found their mother.(最后,小蝌蚪们终于找到了自己的妈妈)
Mum, mum. Oh! My dear babies.(妈妈,我亲爱的孩子们)