Calm & Co Emotionology Cards
Understanding ones emotions plays a fundamental part in mental and physical health. It is important we encourage children in their formative years to acknowledge, articulate and communicate their feelings without judgement, through the lens of positivity and acceptance. This acceptance builds resilience, self awareness, empathy, self regulation, social awareness and ultimately self-empowerment. It is these qualities that contribute significantly to boosted immunity, motivation, purpose and overall wellness and happiness. Emotions are energy in motion, and they can pass like clouds in the sky.
By using prompts to identify feelings and emotions, children are able to communicate and seek reassurance, clarity and a sense of calm.
These cards help normalise ALL emotions and give children the tools to become emotionally intelligent and emotionally resilient.
Illustrated by 10 year old Asher Lakeland
Beautiful matt UV cards that are durable and easy to us
- Created by Tabitha, a Holistic Counsellor and Energy Healer, and her Son, Ash takes credit for the illustrations.
- Designed to help children acknowledge, articulate and communicate their feelings without judgement, through the lens of positivity and acceptance.
- Each of the 25 cards is a different colour so once children are familiar with the cards they can select their emotion when needed easily without confusion.
- Ideal for children aged 4-12.
- Great for homes, classrooms, for teachers, teachers aids, parents and medical professionals.
14 x 10.3 x 3.5cm box. 12.5 x 9cm cards. 25pk.
Printed in China.