Kids Training Chopsticks (Right / Left Handed)
Chopsticks have been an essential part of Asian culture for centuries. This product takes the stress out of teaching how to use chopsticks.
Children can start forming good chopsticks habits from a very early age. The use of chopsticks are recommended over forks and spoons as they move more muscles, and their complex technique stimulates their brain and helps them concentrate.
- Connecting bridge marking chopsticks movement very stable
- Ergonomic design scientifically developed to fit the correct angle of use (12° for the thumb, 15° for the index finger and 19° for the middle finger)
- Silicon rings are soft and flexible to provide good support for a range of finger sizes
- Dishwasher safe (top rack only)
Second Step Junior Left-Handed Training Chopsticks
Specially designed as the second step for advanced use by older kids. The bridge design mimics the look, motion, and feel of a real pair of chopsticks.
The second step chopsticks are slightly longer than the beginner range, do not have the safety tip at the end, and have a props for resting the thumb and fourth finger rather than a thumb ring. The removal of the thumb ring makes it harder to use and should only be attempted for children 5 years+ or if they have mastered the beginner set. Generally it takes months of using the beginner pair before kids are comfortable enough to progress with the second step.
- Cute Pororo the Penguin character
- Ergonomic and aesthetic white basic design
- High quality materials, non-toxic for safe use
- Props for supporting the thumb and third finger
- Silicon rings can be removed for advanced users
- Connector ensures that chopsticks stay together and do not cross